As you know, this year the 4th Korea Harp Festival will be held along with the Korea International Harp Competition. I’d like to let you know our festival programs. We have wonderful concerts. Please join us!
OPENING CONCERT: Harpist Naoko Yoshino’s Recital
- March 24, 8PM at Seoul Arts Center Recital Hall
- Ticket: R_5 0,000 KRW, S_30,000 KRW
The4th Korea Harp Festival will start off with Naoko Yoshino’s first ever recital in Korea. The world-renowned harpist and the winner of Israel International Harp Contest will perform a colorful repertoire that includes the works of Bach, Debussy, and Hindemith.
* You can purchase the ticket from the link below:
This is a program where amateurs and professionals come together to make a memorable experience for the general public. Also people will be able to get acquainted with the beautiful instrument through a variety of programs and courses, such as learning and playing the harp themselves.
* March 25, 3PM at Strafield Library, STarfield Coex
* This Concert is open to public and admission free